Monday, October 10, 2005

Fieza on the blog…

I used to write a diary before this but when I think back that the diary will be the evidence if I die. I was start thinking that it is not a good idea as people will read and with this they will know everything about me..owh no!

It’s different when you write a blog. It’s just like an open diary where everybody can look and see your activities. For me, I don’t really like to write on the blog but when it comes to such a favorite situation when I think that I need to remember it all the time, here’s go the blog. Even perhaps we can share it with those who read it.

For what ever situation, I know that writing a blog also requires creativity and imagination. With this you can write your experienced with full of ingenious and bombastic word! Not only that, if you were to write in English, possibly you need someone to check on your grammar or even to see whether you have right according to a manner. Just like me. I prefer someone to look at it to make sure that I’ve done it on the right way.

1 comments:

shahril khairi said...

yea..welcome,adik bleh blajaq bahasa omputeh ni baca blog akak ni, hehe..
keep on rollin' bebeh, hahak